October 10th at 2:00pm
- Wicks from Sticks Candle-making! $10
- ADK Creative Works Paint Party! $25
Amorak Youth Adventure Program
WHAT WE DO
Amorak Youth Adventure Program (AYAP) uses exhilarating adventure-based outings to identify and build upon the strengths and interests of each teen participant. Using the cooperative
group environment as support, we learn new activities, debrief our experiences, and apply them to our every day lives. Through AYAP, we hope to encourage a lifetime of participation in
healthy relationships, our community and the natural world, and sober activities.
Outdoor activities will be weather-appropriate. Typical November outings include hiking, disc golf, snow tubing, biking, snow shoeing, rock climbing, team sports, and more!
Tuesdays, November 2nd, 9th, and 16th Families can drop-off their teen at 3:30PM at Council for Prevention (214 Main St, Hudson Falls) and pick them up at 6:30PM. Transportation between Council for Prevention and each outing will be provided.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Teens ages 12-16 from Hudson Falls and Fort Edward region may participate
For questions, or to sign-up, contact Cait Righi at [email protected]
Summer 2021 – WE ARE BACK!
- FREE Private Music Lessons – Band instruments, stringed instruments and voice. “This project is made possible with funds from the Decentralization Program, a
regrant program of the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of
Governor Andrew M. Cuomo and the New York State Legislature and administered by
the Lower Adirondack Regional Arts Council.”
- Citizen Science Explore a Stream Program
- Birds, Bugs & Blossoms – Mullen Park, Fort Edward. Every Monday in July from 10am-noon | Download Birds, Bugs & Blossoms Flyer PDF
- AYAP (Amorak Youth Adventure Programs), Fridays July 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th Contact: Cait Righi @ Council For Prevention 518-538-9730 | Download AYAP Flyer PDF
Visit our Facebook page for COVID-19 friendly, safe activities & fun things to do during the restrictions.